The mkiv Supra Owners Club

main dealer A service

The Raven

can let you know tomorrow when I can look in the service book

Full service procedure will be listed in the book and will be on the service tick sheet, however i doubt very much it was all carried out as per book. I used to be a tech in a dealer and an A service usually just meant oil and filter change with a check over.

Full service procedure will be listed in the book and will be on the service tick sheet, however i doubt very much it was all carried out as per book. I used to be a tech in a dealer and an A service usually just meant oil and filter change with a check over.

lmao,

Oil change and filter.....:blink: thats it. bugger i was hoping for a cam belt change and all filters type effort.

lmao,

Oil change and filter.....:blink: thats it. bugger i was hoping for a cam belt change and all filters type effort.

No, that would be a B or C service, A was the smallest.

If Cam belt was changed with a genuine belt there should be a sticker in the engine bay stating the date.

I would of thought an 'A type' service would include:

1) Oil Filter

2) Air Filter (if standard)

3) Screenwash

4) A top up of oil

At least that's what Audi use, except in addition, a pollen filter is included...