The mkiv Supra Owners Club

advise pls!!!

Guest static12

Guest static12

ok i just got my supra import on a 93 'k' plate, in the very limited amount of history i got with the car were manuals (all jap) for a HKS MUFFLER E-JZA80, an APEXI REV/SPEED METER 405-A006, an APEXI POWER METER, an APEXI VACUUM METER (403-A066, 403-A067) and also an R SPEC ELECTRONIC FUEL CONTROLLER EFC930. appart from the exhaust which i will be keeping anyway, was just after info regarding the others, now i know there are going to be better replacements ie more modern, but are any of the above 'ok' to keep or am i best off just binning them to start again? also the guy who sold me the car was a bit of a muppet and said the above parts are NOT standard and were purchased seperate - anyone know if this is true? there have been some extras purchased like full leather (cream) interior, full vielside kit

and some rather fancy split rim alloys - but as far as the rest goes - i'm not too sure (don't forget im a newby!!):rolleyes:

any help or advise would be v v helpful

ok i just got my supra import on a 93 'k' plate, in the very limited amount of history i got with the car were manuals (all jap) for a HKS MUFFLER E-JZA80, an APEXI REV/SPEED METER 405-A006, an APEXI POWER METER, an APEXI VACUUM METER (403-A066, 403-A067) and also an R SPEC ELECTRONIC FUEL CONTROLLER EFC930. appart from the exhaust which i will be keeping anyway, was just after info regarding the others, now i know there are going to be better replacements ie more modern, but are any of the above 'ok' to keep or am i best off just binning them to start again?
No need to bin them, those manuals are probably as good as any others you're likely to get.

the guy who sold me the car was a bit of a muppet and said the above parts are NOT standard and were purchased seperate - anyone know if this is true?
Yes, that would be correct. None of those part are standard equipment; hence the manuals
there have been some extras purchased like full leather (cream) interior, full vielside kit
Sorry to hear that mate.

any help or advise would be v v helpful
http://www.literacytrust.org.uk/Database/Writing/resources.html#adults