The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra crash

wilkorangerover

me in my bpu 6 speed and a friend with a big single auto made some new supra mates at a car meet

so we decided to go for a supra cruise and after having some bypass fun,

my friend with the big single auto came sliding out of control and smashed his front wing/ drivers door/ blended in arch and skirt into the back of a parked car (pug 106) it has bent the sill as well, and the passenger side 20" wheel burst after hitting the kerb what at terrible end to a great night

[sAD][/sAD]

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one struggling to have sympathy for the guy here. Surely a single auto is very difficult to control with kickdown and therefore should be treated with a little more respect. Especially if you are "new" to the power.

I am upset that another Supra has been damaged but I am more upset that some poor sod is going to have to get the Pug fixed or written off because some guy was hooning about.

All seems a bit pointless to me...!!

H.

Am I the only one struggling to have sympathy for the guy here.
:yeahthat:

my friend with the big single auto came sliding out of control and smashed

into the back of a parked car (pug 106)

he is new to the supra group iam gutted for him
You're gutted for him? What about the poor guy who's parked car was smashed into by your out of control friend?

What did he (the Pug owner) have to say about it?

.... into the back of a parked car

:Pling:

Am I the only one struggling to have sympathy for the guy here. Surely a single auto is very difficult to control with kickdown and therefore should be treated with a little more respect. Especially if you are "new" to the power.

I am upset that another Supra has been damaged but I am more upset that some poor sod is going to have to get the Pug fixed or written off because some guy was hooning about.

All seems a bit pointless to me...!!

H.

I couldn't agree more H.