The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Finished my lights!

rob wild

Oh good job mate. That would have taken me best part of half a week to complete.

Must say those Lexus wheels look bloody mint with the colour of your car.

Almost makes me wonder if i should have gone for them, rather then my custom Image wheels jobby (Pics in my garage).:tongue:

Oh good job mate. That would have taken me best part of half a week to complete.

Must say those Lexus wheels look bloody mint with the colour of your car.

Almost makes me wonder if i should have gone for them, rather then my custom Image wheels jobby (Pics in my garage).:tongue:

Cheers matey :) TBH I've got quite good at stripping the lights down and back up again as i've done quite a few sets :)

I do like your wheels as well matey although I went for the lexus mainly because they are light and have the correct offset etc for the soop :)

Yeh mine were made to the correct offset, and are around 11kgs each apparently.

How much do the Lexus wheels weigh out of intrest?

If i have a respray, id go for the same colour as yours for sure. Best of black and Silver imo :D

Sorry to veer off topic!:rolleyes:

Yeh mine were made to the correct offset, and are around 11kgs each apparently.

How much do the Lexus wheels weigh out of intrest?

If i have a respray, id go for the same colour as yours for sure. Best of black and Silver imo :D

Sorry to veer off topic!:rolleyes:

Not sure how much they weight TBH They would be very different front to back though. I'll have a dig about see if i can find out :)

LOL "the best of silver and black" :D I like that :)

Looks good Rob ;)

And thats a damn sexy looking Supe you have there lol ;) But then I would say that, although you're not doing me any favours in trying to swing me away from that Trial rear lol.......does look good though, hmmmmm, the decisions.......:D

You need to do something about that front number plate though mate, it spoils the front end......I might have an idea for you soon, keep an eye out for my next addition where the number plate is concerned.....;)

:D looking good there Rob ....i like ;)

Cheers

-Ian-

Nice work, looks very nice indeed...:)

Cheers mateys :)

Looks good Rob ;)

And thats a damn sexy looking Supe you have there lol ;) But then I would say that, although you're not doing me any favours in trying to swing me away from that Trial rear lol.......does look good though, hmmmmm, the decisions.......:D

You need to do something about that front number plate though mate, it spoils the front end......I might have an idea for you soon, keep an eye out for my next addition where the number plate is concerned.....;)

LOL cheers Ash :) I do like yours matey and its very different and not common! Although I would'nt change from the trial simply because its a touch more subtle :search: which is kind of my style especially on the daily drive to work and sat in traffic :) If i was you I would live with it for a while and see if it grows on you more! Your spot on with the number plate! I hate it! totally spoils the look of the front end :( Have though of a folding one etc but never got round to it :) I look forward to your idea matey :)