The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dash sprayed carpet dyed.

Dave F

I always thought my interior let the car down, so over the past couple of weeks I stripped it out and set to work. I found all the annoying rattles, dyed the carpet and sprayed the dash. I can't recommend doing this enough as it makes a huge difference. After not driving her for a month I fired her up and went for a spin. I am now back in love with her and may start looking after her a bit more.:D I also took the seats to be valeted which they did with a jetwash :eek:, assuring me that all would be fine. After a few days in the sun they have come up like new and once back in the motors all worked fine... Thank god

dash.jpg

seats.jpg

Very tempted to sell the magane and use the cash for the swap at the moment. We'll see after the bodywork has been done. We going to convoy down to llandow fella?

Always willing to lend a hand and also have the engine crane you can borrow :cool:

convoy sounds good mate, assuming youre coming up on the friday?? did you get a hotel room booked?

Dash Looks great mate, what colour did you use?

Nice work, looks good.

I need to do mine but how do you get the old rubbery finish off before painting??

There isnt really any easy way but if you use cellulose thinners and a plastic scraper it comes off easy enough with some elbow grease. What ever you do dont try and sand it off because you will more than likely end up with an uneven surface that looks really tacky.:)