The mkiv Supra Owners Club

static12

Guest static12

Guest static12

hi guys, am a totally new to the world of the supra. always loved em but knew jack s**t about em, i'v just managed to aquire a 3ltr non turbo import on a 'k' plate which needs some work ie clutch, water pump, tyres an a respray!!!

just after any help or tips anyone can give really, as i cant read any of the documentation as i ain;t japanese!!!

Guest static12

thanks guys !!

will be doing most of the work myself so i no its going to be a long task but well worth it in the end. the toyota supra is one of the most jaw dropping cars on the road today

You should see eight of 'em pulling out of the car park. It's a sight I don't tire of. :)

Welcome to the club. :)

Search for Steve Manley at inchcape Toyota. He does discount for us. OEM clutch and water pump. Google Camskill for tires. Most people here highly rate Falken 452's for a mixture of value and performance. :)

:) Welcome to the Supra fold ...another N/West member too ...where are you in Greater Manchester ?

Toyota bits you may need either a Toyota Garage just say your a member of the club and you will get a 10-15% discount, Or try the traders on here and for second hand parts there is Jessybabes and Keron trading on here too .....and for any help just ask :D

Cheers

-Ian-

Guest static12

am in irlam, near eccles ian, where bouts you from?

would have got me a supra sooner but was unsure about parts an information - i cant believe how much info there is here on this site, parts, ideas, breakdowns, hints and tips - it's all here!!!

you should all be proud of this site

am in irlam, near eccles ian, where bouts you from?

would have got me a supra sooner but was unsure about parts an information - i cant believe how much info there is here on this site, parts, ideas, breakdowns, hints and tips - it's all here!!!

you should all be proud of this site

:) Im over in Wigan and i work in Warrington just off the Thelwall Viaduct not a million miles from Irlam ...............yes its a very good site all the info you need here and helpful peeps if your unsure too :D

keep an eye on the N/West section for meetings etc we tend to have a few a month with any excuse for a meet :D

Cheers

-Ian-