The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Advise please

staceymr2

Im wanting to come back into the supra world after being in my MR2 for too long now.

Had a Supra N/A for a bit which I loved but if and when I get another supra it will have to be a TT if I stand any change of keeping up with my fellow friends. Which I still dout as they have silly quick Supras:(

I have found this one........:)http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/712782.htm

The car might of already been sold but wanted to know if any of you guys know the car as is states that someone done a TT conversion on it.

What are the plus and neg points to look out for on TTs??

Thank You :cool:

In dream world a nice White RZ with a T04Z slap on it ;) I wonder why I feel the need for one of them!!

:cool:

The mr2 is curranty running 288 with 320 torque but im getting the urge for another supra lol The mr2 is not needing much to make it silly but had a really really bad weekend with it and im in a mood with it :(

Supra has to be White!!!! lol

Hello Playbunny,

The White Supra in the beggining of the thread i'm guessing is mine as you've been in contact with me (I can't see it as my work won't let me on ebay)

The conversion was carried out by Keron on the forum (He's done quite i few now i think).

I find out next Monday coming if the sale doesn't go through i'll let you know if it's available. ;)