Stu

Which would you choose?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you choose?

• Nur spec
    • Veilside
    • Super Dragger
    • Other

:eek: What about the HKS Hiper and the Apexi GT Spec, you forgot to add them to the poll

I am in the same boat as you, but cant decide between the following

1) Blitz Nur Spec

2) HKS Hiper

3) Apexi GT Spec

I've ruled out Veilside and HKS Hiper Racing Ti cuz i've no intention of spending over 800 quid on an exhaust, especially if i've never seen either of them in the flesh.

ps. from what i've read on this forum the Dragger is pretty crap in terms of quality and value for money so i wouldnt even consider it.

:baa: Its not a poll asking who has what as some people may have had their exhaust on the car when it was purchased therefor not actually making the decision..Sorry if the poll bores ya!! "bores ya" ha ha no pun intended and yes I can afford a veilside thankyou

Originally posted by Bobbeh

Nice pun :thumbs:

The Nur sounds great, but the only reason I didnt go with it was that the piping didnt look that tidy under the car (imho).

It is a little dangly, I can catch it quite easily and thats without any lowered suspension

WHats the point in doing a poll, we all know 90% of the people on this board have NUR's. :innocent:

Well this poll puts HKS exhausts in front but the Nur the outright winner -:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3674&highlight=which+exhaust

EDIT: Forgot to say i have the Apexi N1 system with Titanium back box. Im very pleased with, it has the right note for me. I felt the Nur would be too loud for me :music:

Does anyone one know much about this new greddy system, it looks pretty good to me, not sure if its available here yet though,

Full titanium and lighter than the veilside, admittedley(sp) not much lighter but still the veilside is really light!

Originally posted by ChrisR

Well this poll puts HKS exhausts in front but the Nur the outright winner -:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3674&highlight=which+exhaust

EDIT: Forgot to say i have the Apexi N1 system with Titanium back box. Im very pleased with, it has the right note for me. I felt the Nur would be too loud for me :music:

True.. I have a feeling it'll be different this time ;)

I like your Apexi much0 :D

True.. I have a feeling it'll be different this time ;)

I like your Apexi much0 :D

Yeah i think you could be right. Nur, Nur, Nur, Nur, Nur (said in a childish kind of stylee). :p :D :innocent:

The Apexi is a good system and at the time i got it they were a steal too :thumbs: