The mkiv Supra Owners Club

i need your help please

Guest Nizam

hi mate last week i removed my amp,speaker and power cap from my boot. everthing was fine but eventually i just find out what the long black wire under back seat thor out?

I have no idea what is this for. do you know what this for?

pic below

http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk6/Nizam_209/?action=view&current=Image022.jpg

http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk6/Nizam_209/?action=view&current=Image021.jpg

oh i forgot to tell you something if you know about it. 3 months ago i installed my new headunit and it was good but one thing the arial did't go up (not workin) :(

do anyone know what the problem is?

is there any wire missing?

if anyone know about it i will glad:)

cheers

Niz

Is that wire not connected to the flux capacitor ?

I do believe that connects to the RED button and makes the car go X10 faster.Reconnect it and take the car out and HOLD ON!!

You are not exactly being helpful are you two???:rolleyes:

Niz,

Not having that wire connected is not a big issue. It just means that you will not be able to fire rear missiles or use the oil slick feature...!!

OASN.......I would imagine that, that is the wire to the ariel. Waits to be corrected.

H.

Niz,

Not having that wire connected is not a big issue. It just means that you will not be able to fire rear missiles or use the oil slick feature...!!

OASN.......I would imagine that, that is the wire to the ariel. Waits to be corrected.

H.

:rlol:

Niz,

H.

Lol. :D Agree though. The connector definitely looks like one that belongs to stereo components.

hi mate last week i removed my amp,speaker and power cap from my boot. everthing was fine but eventually i just find out what the long black wire under back seat thor out?

I have no idea what is this for. do you know what this for?

pic below

http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk6/Nizam_209/?action=view&current=Image022.jpg

http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk6/Nizam_209/?action=view&current=Image021.jpg

Niz

Did the previous owner have a gramophone in the car?

the black wire is an earth. Just leave it in it will be fine, but tape up the end with electricians tape just to be safe (common practice).

The ariel didn't go up cos the blue with white stripe wire on the stereo won't have been connected into your wiring loom on the car Niz. It's a simple fix mate either connect it the the blue with white stripe wire on the car look or 12v ignition wire.

Hope this helps dude if your Stijl not sure p.m me and I'll try and help ya out.

you are not exactly being helpful are you two???:rolleyes:

Niz,

not having that wire connected is not a big issue. It just means that you will not be able to fire rear missiles or use the oil slick feature...!!

Oasn.......i would imagine that, that is the wire to the ariel. Waits to be corrected.

H.

:D

the black wire is an earth. Just leave it in it will be fine, but tape up the end with electricians tape just to be safe (common practice).

The ariel didn't go up cos the blue with white stripe wire on the stereo won't have been connected into your wiring loom on the car Niz. It's a simple fix mate either connect it the the blue with white stripe wire on the car look or 12v ignition wire.

Hope this helps dude if your Stijl not sure p.m me and I'll try and help ya out.

I will Pm you cheers mate :)

I do believe that connects to the RED button and makes the car go X10 faster.Reconnect it and take the car out and HOLD ON!!

where red button? do you mean manu? i can't where you plug in. it is somewhere plug in under astray cover?

Did you unplug the cable from something, what about following it to see where it goes to?

im not sure mate. i thou it could amp wire but im sure it not. it could be something else missing to connet.

Coaxial connector for CB radio or something similar,forget it and drive!!!

i don't like to forget it lol. wanna sort out my wire. can i ask you are you is this wire for radio mate?