The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pics of my Supe

supraspeed

Im impressed, imo i actually looks very very nice, Glad to see you kept the bodywork stock. I wouldnt have the guts to get my car sprayed orange but you have really pulled it off.

Only thing i would say is you should of had that fog light put in the lights while it was being sprayed and had the botom splitter painted.

Well done bet your happy with it.

Im impressed, imo i actually looks very very nice, Glad to see you kept the bodywork stock. I wouldnt have the guts to get my car sprayed orange but you have really pulled it off.

Only thing i would say is you should of had that fog light put in the lights while it was being sprayed and had the botom splitter painted.

Well done bet your happy with it.

cheers, i'm not sure bout the fog light also but i'l get it sorted out down the line. i'm well happy with the job they did. :)

Hiya mate, like the colour, as said not sure on the silver mesh, might look better in black, very nice looking dash, is that painted or has it got somthing on it? also are your rear lights different? only the one on the right looks much darker like its a facelift light or something

Yeah I spotted that. It would appear that the left rear light is a pre-facelift light and the right is a facelift. How odd :blink: