The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello all

Guest giffy1988

Guest giffy1988

Hi all, im new round these parts lol and have wanted a supra for a very long time lol, iv recently sold my Golf :taped: and now in the market for a sup.

iv done hours of research and because of insurance (im only 20) im going for the N/A.

what i cant seem to find is a spec including BHP for the N/A also i really want a standard supra (no bodykits) because i really like the active spolier. do these come as standard on the N/A or are is it a case of finding one and changing the loom etc????

thanks for the time Dan

Guest giffy1988

wow quick replies. 220 seems lil faster than the 115bhp in the golf.

hopefully ill pick a N/A with the loom so all ill need is the spolier as i have humps round my way and would need to raise it.

havent had a quote on a TT yet but think its a group 19???

Welcome! Where in Kent are you?

i live in ramsgate.

Dan

Guest giffy1988
Im from Canterbury, a couple of members are from Thanet too.

cool :D i know one member on here but not sure on her username. her names jackie and owns a candy red supra.

Dan

hopefully ill pick a N/A with the loom so all ill need is the spolier as i have humps round my way and would need to raise it.

That doesn't matter as the front spoiler will only deploy beyond 55-60 mph, or when stationary if you press the button.

Unless you want to take speed bumps at the national speed limit. :blink:

If you keep this Supe stock then it'll have no problems with any normal road furniture.

welcome BTW! :)