The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aberdeen rolling road day. supra/skyline 12/10/08

marcAB10

RR prosponed but a meet is still on the cards

ok guys, we've arranged a RR day at Wallace Performance for Sunday the 12th of October for mkivsupra.net (thats us :)) and skylineowners.com.

Linky- http://www.wallaceperformance.co.uk/rollingroad.htm

As you can see the prices are very reasonable and it's a good chance to see what your car is putting out. Russel from WP is very good and may help diagnose any problems your car might be having.

Times are from 09:30 depending on numbers but we are aiming for 10 cars + to get the best deals.

this should be a good laugh with the usual banter so stick your name down. :D

mkivsupra.net-

1. marcAB10

skylineowners.com-

1. Gunner Bill

2. Bullitt

4. muzzer

5. zig-zag

-marc-

Edited by marcAB10 (see edit history)

Aw bugger! seems everytime there's been a good Supra day this year I've been offshore and missed it. I'm off for the next month so can't manage this, would have been good to see what the old girl could do even though she's the slow, auto version.

Marc mate is yours gonna be 'ready' for then?

It's a dastek RR and pretty sure its a no for autos as I looked at organising one a while back but there was not enough interest but with the Skyline oc as well it should be great. I will not be putting mine on the RR as it has not long been done but will come along if I can as it would be good to meet up again.

Keith

Won't put her on the RR but I have shiney new headlights and recaros to show off so I might pop along. Supposed to be shopping that day so might only be there first thing. It will be my first study free weekend cos my exam will be past so would be nice to catch up with you guys as I missed heaps over the summer!

mkivsupra.net-

1. marcAB10 RR confirmed

2. TTRickeh

3. renegade

4. monsween

5. bigbloodyturbo

6. Wookie

skylineowners.com-

1. Gunner Bill

2. Bullitt

4. muzzer

5. TinTin1982

6. Texvandoodoo

ok guys, need to get some conformation here. so if your a definate for the rolling road please add 'confirmed' to the list.

Remember- this is only 12days away. :D

PS. all are welcome to come and watch, haven't added your names to the list tho just to stop confusion.

-marc-

mkivsupra.net-

1. marcAB10 RR confirmed

2. TTRickeh

3. renegade

4. monsween

5. bigbloodyturboconfirmed

6. Wookie

skylineowners.com-

1. Gunner Bill

2. Bullitt

4. muzzer

5. TinTin1982

6. Texvandoodoo

ok guys, need to get some conformation here. so if your a definate for the rolling road please add 'confirmed' to the list.

Remember- this is only 12days away. :D

PS. all are welcome to come and watch, haven't added your names to the list tho just to stop confusion.

-marc-

Shall be there.

ok guys, unfortunately a few on the skyline front have had to drop out, so they have prosponed this till we can make up the numbers (we need at least 10). :(

so.. i'm thinking we just make this a small get together/meet as it seems there's a few who have some new mods to take a gander at. :)

what do you think?

location?

-marc-

Thats unfortunate, although it does give me more time to fit my fmic which is being a proper b!tch at the minute, dont know how many more times i can take my front bumper on and off without going mental.

I know exactly what you're going through mate, i'm refitting my bumper tonight after having a hose blow off my new SMIC which I fitted the other day. I've had it lying in bits on my driveway for the past week because I broke some bits taking it off and had to order some in from Toyota. Should be back on tonight, one way or another!! Scratched the front bumper a few times as well, don't give a **** anymore, can't wait to drive it again.

Anyway, yeah i'd be up for a wee meet :)

A mini meet sounds good, we could possibly still meet at Wallace as there is a car park and plenty of space at the weekend. Could then head to the beach and get indoors somewhere for brunch? Just an idea but I am keen to keep it a morning meet as I am working in the afternoon and Eve is out in the afternoon as well and we would both like to make it if possible.