The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aerotop Twin Turbo GZ

nikbiomed

Hi to all

Just to let you know I am now the proud owner of a Twin Turbo Aerotop GZ edition with all the goodies in it. Saw it on Autotrader today for £3995. I had got the cash already as I have been looking for an aerotop N/A for some time now, as some of you will know from the Wanted Posts. My plan was to TT convert but heh dont need to do that now.

So I now have a fantastic and I mean fantastic Black TT to sell with only 25K miles on the clock (39,750kms), see my garage. So If anyone is interested I will be posting in the appropriate place soon.

During the time I have spent looking for my next supe I have seen some dogs I can tell you. Even though they looked fantastic on the web, in the flesh they are terrible.

I will be putting pics of my new supe in my garage soon, so look out. It will also be going through some radical changes in the comming weeks, dependant of course on what happens to my other supe.

Edited by nikbiomed (see edit history)

What sort of price will you be looking for your black one mate?

As Gaz1 said I am prepared to pass on the saving but only to a degree as I want to 5 or 6 speed convert. Take a look at my garage, Its pretty much up to date where the body work is concerned ie JDL Front Bumper and Sideskirts, but I also have Full UK brake upgrade with Slotted and drilled rears but solid disc fronts. They are perfectly painted red with supra log. It has now had the Ignition harness wired into the car too from the Emanage blue (430BHP map installed by Paul Whifin) but this needs Euro injectors to get full advantage of. It is much faster than the Aerotop but then it would be as the Aero is still stock where the Black TT has extra boost/exhaust and of course the emanage.

Take a look, I am prepared to strip all the good bits off of it and put on the Aerotop but for the steering wheel and the bodykit. Steering wheel cos the Aero has an Airbag and the body kit cos its too much trouble to remove. Price will then reflect. I will put more info on it later as I need to get to bed.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi to all

Just to let you know I am now the proud owner of a Twin Turbo Aerotop GZ edition with all the goodies in it. Saw it on Autotrader today for £3995. I had got the cash already as I have been looking for an aerotop N/A for some time now, as some of you will know from the Wanted Posts. My plan was to TT convert but heh dont need to do that now.

So I now have a fantastic and I mean fantastic Black TT to sell with only 25K miles on the clock (39,750kms), see my garage. So If anyone is interested I will be posting in the appropriate place soon.

During the time I have spent looking for my next supe I have seen some dogs I can tell you. Even though they looked fantastic on the web, in the flesh they are terrible.

I will be putting pics of my new supe in my garage soon, so look out. It will also be going through some radical changes in the comming weeks, dependant of course on what happens to my other supe.

how the heck can you buy an original gz aerotop tt for na money:blink: