The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyobody recognice this Supra?

lpher

Just thought id see if anyone in here has ever seen this supra...

Its a 1996 Baltic blue Supra TT. Tan interior/auto.

Reg: NI60 HGS

This one is ending up in Sweden...off all places :) ...so i thought id just check with you guys, if any of you know of this exact car...and maybe ill be able to get some background info on it :)

@lpher

suppra2.jpg

Originally posted by @lpher

Just thought id see if anyone in here has ever seen this supra...

Its a 1996 Baltic blue Supra TT. Tan interior/auto.

Reg: NI60 HGS

This one is ending up in Sweden...off all places :) ...so i thought id just check with you guys, if any of you know of this exact car...and maybe ill be able to get some background info on it :)

@lpher

its Mr deano here, just wanted too say how awsome the colour is of your supra( if thats your), baltic blue???

never heard of it, but it looks beautiful!! howdie!!

Originally posted by Mr Deano

its Mr deano here, just wanted too say how awsome the colour is of your supra( if thats your), baltic blue???

never heard of it, but it looks beautiful!! howdie!!

Ahh...no its not my car...i just thought id check the cars background for a fellow swedish supra owner...(belonging to a swedish supraforum) :)

Not everyday a UK-supra gets exported to scandinavia is is? :)

But it is a beautiful colour though...but not quite as nice as Anthracite ;)

@lpher

Is this from Auto Trader ?

I'm sure I have seen that last pic's online in the trader ?

I was watching the trader for several weeks during July/Aug 03 and I'm sure it was in every week.

I think it was in the trader for a very long time ?

I could be wrong, just seem to remember it being on a slope in the sunshine.

Yep,

I've seen this one on autotrader, it still is I think, it was yesterday up for around 13k,

MidLife(Chris) AFAIK had a look at this car, but said some work needed to be done to it, not sure what though, looks pretty clean to me.

Edited.

@lpher,

fraid not, but click on to "members" at the top right of the page and seach for Mid'lifecry'sis, then you could send Chris a PM or better still an email, he doesnt own a supra anymore and I dont know if he comes back on the boards reguarly, but at least by email you will be able to contact him,

Like I said im not 100% sure that he looked at this car but I have a strong feeling its the same one!

hope this helps!

Tom.

The M5 is for now...! Sup's are for summer - and yes I still visit the BBS - I'd paid a whole bloody tenner!

Listen that Sup looks fantastic in the pics but close up the colour is all very wrong and defects every where the car needs more than a spray and if the oil is anythingt to go by GOD lumps of it!!!!lol!!!!

As for my test runs, knocking which I think was the steering rod and arms, wheels and whole car needs 6k spent incl paint I felt at least to come up club standard.

Mid

Ah man!! ....i just knew it!

Thanx guys...and especially "MidLifeChris"..for comming out of the woodwork to save the day :D ....i really appreciate it...and i know the 'could-have-been-a-new-ripped-off-supra-owner' will be glad to recieve this info too :)

Ill let you guys know how it turns out... :)

@lpher