The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone Know This Supra?

Tricky-Ricky

that garage is just down the road from me, might go and have a look

If you do, i would appreciate your opinion, just said i would see if i could find a little info on it for a prospective buyer,

i have no idea on the turbo its running, and the fact that it running some form of aftermarket gearbox/gear set and diff makes me think it may be a bit of a hash drive.

I was enquiring about this car a few weeks ago as I was really interested in it. I was told the bodywork needs attention and 2 of the gauges didn't work, he did say the boot was not shut but one side does look closed:rolleyes:. He souned pretty genuine on the phone and emails but I never went to see it. I couldn't see how it wouldn't have problems at all in time or straight away and was scared that it wouldn't be a few grand to put right but alot of these few grands:(

Would be interesting to know how the car performs and what the conditions like. The endine bay looks like its not been cleaned for ages or been sitting for ages in japan for sometime but the gearbox would be awesome and it is a decent price in some sense:) Looking wise I think its cool and the wide or low offset te37's are sweet looking.

The garage also said the cars is very very fast but that means he's been driving it on the japaness fuel map, would that not be silly?