The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hi

Guest garrybull

Guest garrybull

hi everyone. i don't actually own a supra but a couple of my mates do. i've been designing rear diffusers for supras and skylines. i'll stick some pics up in the correct section when i find out which one to put them in.:)

Guest garrybull

heres a couple of pics of a white diffuser and a black one for a r32 skyline. just finished the mould for the supra one. the one in primer is the plug for the supra mould. the supra diffuser is slightly more curved along the back edge where the tunnel exits under the car.

Guest garrybull
Would be good to see what they look like on a supra.

thanks for the welcome guys.

i'm hoping to have a couple fitted to supra's soon. couple of mates on here are fitting them. i'll get some pics up when i have made them. one's going to be black and the other black and white with the SUPRA badge made in the gelcoat. won't be a sticker.

Guest garrybull

there should be plenty of ground clearance. i've got one fitted to my r32 and theres about 6-8" clearance and the car is low as well. the 2 cars there going to be fitted on here are supra matt's and chazuk's cars.