The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Loving Supra Ownership

Guest tron20

Hey all,

Not a fully registered member yet, but have just purchased a really well looked after supra, wonder which keen eyed ones amongst you can tell which it is....;)

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/Tron987/images/cars/Suprar.jpg

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/Tron987/images/cars/Supra+backr.jpg

:D:d:d:d:d:d

To say I'm over the moon is an understatement, but I'd like to thank Homer for having a word with sky insurance for me, and also to Jon for selling his car to me, it truly is in amazing condition, and worth every penny. Thanks also have to go to Jurgen for importing such a good car. Just so you know I'm a UK owner, and may well be seeing you all at suprapod :D

Paul

P.s. banks are a PITA:taped:

:D Well spotted, although I think the wait was worth it ;)

Only got her on Saturday, and spent all day sunday washing and polishing her
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_oops.gif

Paul

I believe its the same car havard was interested in, just hope he can forgive me for buying it first... If it's any consolation though I'm not planning on modifying the car and I'm gonna try to only use it as a weekend car or sunny days... bit afraid to park it anyway incase it gets parking dents :rolleyes:

Paul

I believe its the same car havard was interested in, just hope he can forgive me for buying it first... If it's any consolation though I'm not planning on modifying the car and I'm gonna try to only use it as a weekend car or sunny days... bit afraid to park it anyway incase it gets parking dents :rolleyes:

Paul

I don't have a problem at all Paul. At the end of the day it went for more than I was willing to pay. It's the fact that a deal was agreed and that Jon said I didn't need to pay a deposit that pi$$ed me off.

H.

well done at least this nice car stays in UK...i dont think i will find another one if am honest and in reality i think you own the best condition supra in the UK..

High praise indeed coming from Jurgun! Looks mint mate, hope you enjoy it. :)

Welcome BTW