The mkiv Supra Owners Club

End of year xmas dinner

Blackie

Which date?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which date?

• 22nd November (Saturday)
    • 29th November (Saturday)

Have spoken with Darren ( wile e coyote ) on the phone tonight about organising an end of year xmas dinner/drink. The plan is to come down to Ilfracombe on Sat 22nd or Sat 29th of november (poll will be added and go with the majority), Have a dinner in the early evening and go out for "A few" drinks on saturday night and maybe a slow cruse on sunday. There is plenty of B&B's over here from £12 a night, I will post up phone numbers for bookings closer to the time. Please add your name to the list if you're interested

Edited by Homer - added poll, it's multiple choice

1) Blackie (Number one as always)

Edited by Blackie (see edit history)

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will let you know, sounds like fun. Gotta get the Supras MOT sorted before I commit to any more expense this close to X-mas tho :)

PS: Save to Park a proper Supra over night up there??

EDIT: Our 15th Wedding Anniversary is the following week (4/12) so maybe a good way to Celebrate it, hmmmmmm. :D

Edited by keancy (see edit history)

I kinda like the whole Idea, the only thing I am not to sure about is the slow cruise the day after a piss up. Paul would be in no state to drive and I wouldn't like to if you know what I mean.

I would have preferred the slow cruise before hand then turn in somewhere for the night get sloshed, get up have a full English and eventually take a slow sedated drive home. But that's just me I guess cause I am a lightweight when it comes to drinking anyways.

Also, is there Places to stay that are safe with like 6-8 Supras in the Car park over night?? (I know I moddy coddle my Car)

xxxx

1) Supradan + Fiona

2) Wile e coyote + Mandy

3) buster + alex as always

4) Lee + vicki

5) Supragaz + jo

6) supra61 + gen

7) Blackie (Number seven as always)

8) Anja & Paul, deffo interested but not decided

Spoken to Jen and either Saturday should be fine, but she needs to check with work so will get back to you tomorrow evening

1) :trophy:DodgyRog + Jen:trophy:

2) Blackie (Number two as always):limp:

3) buster + alex as always

4) Supradan + Fiona

5) Wile e coyote + Mandy

6) Lee + vicki

7) Supragaz + jo

8) supra61 + Ann

9) Anja & Paul, deffo interested but not decided

10) Edge + someone else maybe

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

You dont have to get munted :D

Yeah I know you don't but you know how things happen when you in good company with a bunch of you and I wouldn't want to be the only one sat there thinking mustn't drink to much cause we of for a trek in morning. I am well up for the meet and food n drink thing as long as we have a safe place for the Cars over night (paranoid sorry). But I would possibly give the cruise next day a miss unless you headed back down my end then I would follow and turn off near home. I am quite tempted to set this up in secret as a surprise for Paul for our anniversary. It's different then the normal go to pub and get pissed thing init?

xxx

Yeah I know you don't but you know how things happen when you in good company with a bunch of you and I wouldn't want to be the only one sat there thinking mustn't drink to much cause we of for a trek in morning. I am well up for the meet and food n drink thing as long as we have a safe place for the Cars over night (paranoid sorry). But I would possibly give the cruise next day a miss unless you headed back down my end then I would follow and turn off near home. I am quite tempted to set this up in secret as a surprise for Paul for our anniversary. It's different then the normal go to pub and get pissed thing init?

xxx

Sounds like a nice idea Anja.Just don't let him read this thread.

Look forward to catching up with you guys.:)

Sounds like a nice idea Anja.Just don't let him read this thread.

Look forward to catching up with you guys.:)

He doesn't tend to spend much time on here so I ought to be quite safe, just hope I can find that gaff where the little Dumpfbacke lives as I get nervous traveling to places I don't know and he be saying where we going, where we going lol.