The mkiv Supra Owners Club

think i found the wheels i want

Whitesupraboy2

well i think have finally found the alloys i am gonna get. Although not 100% sure due to size and tyre widths etc.... and how it would look on white car. I know wheels can make or break the look of car which is why i havent raced into buying wheels for the supra. If i get pic of my car would anyone mind photoshopping them onto my car :)

what does everyone think of the wheels??

click me

Came across them too couple of days ago but was worried about how the wrap would stay on here. Also you would have thought that they would be pic on the site of cars with them but there isn't a single one. They look good but i'd want a full pic not just the ones they have there but i think they would look good on a lowered white soop

Im going to be in the same boat as you soon. I'll be getting my new wheels before the summer. It's hard to find a set what really complements the car, aswell as being original. I've come to the conclusion it's not about being original it's about what suites (suites u sir) the car the best.