The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Down to 2 Supra's now

Ian R

Went other to Ray's today to identify parts and agree prices for the Parts bonanza for my Silver Supra thats has been stripped.

Felt quite sad after 5 years of ownership and taking the car from stock through the endless perils of modding in fininshing the car to get the result I wanted (all apart from a manual box).

Seeing the car in bits was quite painfull and then looked at photo's of it when it was complete. Had alot of fun in that car so was a shame to break it but hey sh*t happens. At least its last action was killing a Lambo :D

Have a plan for the Vielside wing. Gonna spray up the boot lid of the broken one (despoilered put it on and see how it looks) interchange them depending in my mood :D

Are you intending on filling/smoothing and de-wipering the second lid? I'm not keen on Veilside at all really but I think it can go quite well with spoilerless.

I'm guessing the other Sup is the stock Black N/A Aerotop full of rubbish with a very loud exhaust which I saw first time? :D

Are you intending on filling/smoothing and de-wipering the second lid? I'm not keen on Veilside at all really but I think it can go quite well with spoilerless.

I'm guessing the other Sup is the stock Black N/A Aerotop full of rubbish with a very loud exhaust which I saw first time? :D

Nope it is the single Turbo silver one. The Aerotop is going to be my daily driver :D

And yes going to dewiper smooth etc