The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Reg Plates

SupraD06

Hiya guys, just been reading some old threads about where people put there reg plates, and im just wondering if its ok to have it in the front window? Ive got a Do-Luck front bumper and for the last year ive had a sticker reg plate on the lower lip, and this has been fine so far, but ive been reading about people on here getting pulled for having a stick on one. The reason im asking is because ive just taken mine off and had the bumper resprayed and i dont want to put one back on if its going to have to be moved at some point, when i took the last one off it pulled the paint with it, so is it ok for the window or not?

What do you guys do?:search:

I have exactly the same problem as you and my reg has been sitting in my window for a week now... I expect to get pulled at any time. Strangely I left my car in Ilkley this morning and returned to find a Policeman looking at it... All he ask was 'is this your car?' and when I said 'yes'... he replied... 'nice looking motor'... and moved on, not mentioning the plate.