The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ahhhhh

gaz1

a little peeved because i got home and spotted a dent in the door, it looks like someone shot it with a ball bearing about MM diameter, so i just checked CCTV and this little lad riding "i would guess his dads bike"

fell of it and left me a nice dent:blink: wtf he was doing on my drive i don,t know, its the kid from around the corner but can plainly see it was an accident:rolleyes: so just knocked 2 grand off the price of the car as i cannot be arsed to get it done:(

Oh....... shit comes to mind :(

Retail estimate to repair and paint door, blend front wing and rear quarter £800 including vat.

Im sure i can do it for less for you mate. Gutted for you.

If you want a written estimate or an insurance approved estimate for the father let me know bud.

Oh....... $#@! comes to mind :(

Retail estimate to repair and paint door, blend front wing and rear quarter £800 including vat.

Im sure i can do it for less for you mate. Gutted for you.

If you want a written estimate or an insurance approved estimate for the father let me know bud.

well if it don,t go at this price i am going to strip it bare and track it:D or get another 6 speed and donate the engine and gearbox and turbo to it then sell as a tt;)

well if it don,t go at this price i am going to strip it bare and track it:D or get another 6 speed and donate the engine and gearbox and turbo to it then sell as a tt;)

Please dont let it go for that money mate.

I really feel it would be a waste of a perfect setup!

go with the swap or keep your car.

Just take into account the cost of a decent setup.

You should definately go round to see the kid and his dad and explain what's happened. Show the video evidence if he doesn't belive you. I'd expect the kid to at least have the decency to come round and appologise. Get some repair quotes on the door and ask them for a decent sum to go towards the repair. Will at least make up for some of the money it's devaluated your car by.