The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Orange bulbs for clear repeater conversion.

Matt B

All,

I'm in the process on doing the clear repeater conversion on my Soop. Just wondering if some of you who have already done this can tell me which bulbs to buy? Part numbers ect?

I know you can get bulbs that look like they are a mirroed finish but shine orange.

Cheers

:D

hi mat

which repeaters u doing mat???there is an orange diffuser in the front on the facelift i took mine apart & sprayed them silver to loose the fried egg look,also done the same with the orange bulbs when i fitted clear side repeaters,& intend doing the same on the rear i have 21w & 5w capless orange bulbs if u need them,i can even supply painted silver if u require

cheers baldy

hi mat

the silver vision 1's your talking about are £25 a pair

i got sum orange bulbs £2.00 each i think it was

chrome aerosol from b& q £3.oo ish job done

it doesnt spray chrome but it works as good as the expensive ones & does the job as good

baldy