The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Spoiler pics from GVN.....

Suprash

Had to post these guys as GVN just sent through some spoiler pics of the work they have been finishing........just a shame she keeps blowing her fuel pump fuse when she is started, so if anyone has any suggestions on what that might be see my thread in technical, but I do love the finished project, its been a long haul but pleased with the outcome....

Engine bay has had the last main black plastic bits sprayed and cam cover.....

Bomex rear, first one in the UK as far as Im aware, and it seems not a bumper not a lot of people are a fan of, so I was a little anxious on how it would look on but I have to say I love it.....

And then the Ridox front.......

I will get some more pics up when I get her back, once we have figured out why she keeps blowing her fuel pump fuse....

I like the front, carbon works well with the colour if your car:cool: if im honest i dont like the rear, far to messy.:)

I was expecting that mate, as I said I know already it seems a few people arent a fan of it, but I am. My whole car I would say has kept the cleaner look of the stock look more considering she is skirted etc, especially more so now it has the Ridox front, which I think carries the stock look of the bumper but in a more aggressive way, so I did want something thats a little bit larey (Sp?) and the rear carries it better I think.....

Bomex rear, first one in the UK as far as Im aware, and it seems not a bumper not a lot of people are a fan of, so I was a little anxious on how it would look on but I have to say I love it.....

I'm with you on that one.... looking forwad to seing it finished...

looks limilar to the top secret kit, which I also still quite like.

Widebody, right?

good colour too....

Well the car was dropped off last night after sorting the fuel pump. Im telling you if you want your Supra to feel new again and regain that appreciation for a truely amazing car the Supra is, then send her off for 3 months and drive around in something that has 0 body roll, and no give in the suspension and something that is clearly a -£30k car, then get back her. My god the Supra feels such a solid animal, the getrag feels amaxing, the clutch, the power delivery, she feels like that time when I first picked up 7 years ago ;)

Anyway, onto the more recent stuff. Im so happy with the car, albeit one part. The body work is so smooth, I love the front bumper and the paint work is imaculate and fresh, not a single mark anyway, but Im afraid I have U-turned on the rear bumper. I dont like it, its just not clean enough overall to match the rest of car. Even if those vents on either side were closed up on either side it would make it look so much cleaner. So think around Christmas I will have to order the Trial, gonna follow the heard lol ;)

But I still had a stupid grin on my face all the way into work this morning and its good to be back owning the fast lane pushing everyone else out of the way :D

Well the car was dropped off last night after sorting the fuel pump. Im telling you if you want your Supra to feel new again and regain that appreciation for a truely amazing car the Supra is, then send her off for 3 months and drive around in something that has 0 body roll, and no give in the suspension and something that is clearly a -£30k car, then get back her. My god the Supra feels such a solid animal, the getrag feels amaxing, the clutch, the power delivery, she feels like that time when I first picked up 7 years ago ;)

Anyway, onto the more recent stuff. Im so happy with the car, albeit one part. The body work is so smooth, I love the front bumper and the paint work is imaculate and fresh, not a single mark anyway, but Im afraid I have U-turned on the rear bumper. I dont like it, its just not clean enough overall to match the rest of car. Even if those vents on either side were closed up on either side it would make it look so much cleaner. So think around Christmas I will have to order the Trial, gonna follow the heard lol ;)

But I still had a stupid grin on my face all the way into work this morning and its good to be back owning the fast lane pushing everyone else out of the way :D

Stop warlbling on about the damn thing. Either go and hump it, or get same damn pictures up ;)