The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Newbie from Greece

manolaq

Yes Michael, As I told there are a few supras here and if someone sell one the price will be 50.000-60.000euro.

There are lots to choose from here :)

One of our members, CJ, moved to Kos a while ago and drove his Celica out there, sounded like a fun trip.

50,000 Euros would probably buy you 10 Supras by the time you come or 2 very special ones, I suspect you'll get something really nice for half your budget :)

Geia sou Mano,

:welcome:

There a very few supra's in Greece indeed, I know. The main problem is to get them imported, the government has extremely tough rules making it almost impossible, Cyprus is different, you can always move there ;)

Ta leme,

Stavros.

Geia sou Stavro,

In Cyprus the tax for a Supra is about 1.000euro ( ~700pounds)

What is the regular price of a stock TT 6spd black supra?

Two gold bars and a bag of Haribo's :D Joking. They are rare but a few are around.

kalos sas vrikame :hi: apo pou ise stin Ellada? :search:(sorry, Greek letters do not work on here!)

Having spent time in Greece I hope you can get good insurance too as driving there is a little dangerous :blink:

Linda

x

Thanks Luxluc!!

:D I live in Athens... too much traffic and bumpy roads!! Yes insurance, that is a problem. I don't know yet if i can have Greek insurance for a car with UK plates or if i can have UK insurance for ever without taking the car back to UK... Also MOT is a problem....

Thanks Luxluc!!

:D I live in Athens... too much traffic and bumpy roads!! Yes insurance, that is a problem. I don't know yet if i can have Greek insurance for a car with UK plates or if i can have UK insurance for ever without taking the car back to UK... Also MOT is a problem....

Kalispera filos mou. Me lene Colin ke meno sto Kos. :)

I am pretty sure you cannot insure a UK car on a Greek insurance certificate and I am definite that you cannot have a UK insurance whilst living full time in Athens.