The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New pics with all new bits on

DodgyRog

'bout time..:D

That's a tastefully done project mate. I like it a lot and it's a credit to you bud.

You're not to shabby with a camera either.

I like the 4 side lights. How'd you do that then?:)

Camera is only my phone ( N95 black ), I am intending to do some proper ones soon;)

The side lights are leds, just plug straight in instead of the normal bulbs. Need Hid kit now thou;)

Linky for Led's, but make sure you have a few spare fuses as they short out if you push them in to far and fall out if you don't push them in far enough:rolleyes:, it can get a little frustrating

http://www.ultraleds.co.uk/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=U501WHP4W&osCsid=b467bc89049c5c9a5122a8181a260540&x=8&y=9

nice, where did you get that do-luck? I want one

You don't want to get one from were I did, the fit is not very good:(

I am a bit of a perfectionist, but have to work on a budget.

Went down the cheaper route, but I would not do it again, I would save for longer and buy original or at least from somebody that has general respect from the club;)

Camera is only my phone ( N95 black ), I am intending to do some proper ones soon;)

The side lights are leds, just plug straight in instead of the normal bulbs. Need Hid kit now thou;)

Linky for Led's, but make sure you have a few spare fuses as they short out if you push them in to far and fall out if you don't push them in far enough:rolleyes:, it can get a little frustrating

http://www.ultraleds.co.uk/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=U501WHP4W&osCsid=b467bc89049c5c9a5122a8181a260540&x=8&y=9

Nice link. Ta. :) Wondering how you got all four lit at once. I had it in my head that the loom from Toyota plugged into the original to power the facelift lights. :search:

You don't want to get one from were I did, the fit is not very good:(

I am a bit of a perfectionist, but have to work on a budget.

Went down the cheaper route, but I would not do it again, I would save for longer and buy original or at least from somebody that has general respect from the club;)

original do-lucks don't fit either.trust me.lol

Thanks for the info :blink:

Nice link. Ta. :) Wondering how you got all four lit at once. I had it in my head that the loom from Toyota plugged into the original to power the facelift lights. :search:

On mine the original wiring would of been to the headlight and orange indicator ( Pre-facelift ).

So one of the previous owners added extra wires directly from the originals with tape, I have now done this with proper electrical connectors.;)