The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another noobie here. Just a typical boring CA Supra.

cwtt

I am a noobie on this site. I thought I would come over here and meet some new people. I have a lot of experience with US spec Supras. I have owned two low mileage TT 6spd Supras. Right now I have a 1993 Anthracite Supra with 57k miles (6spd). Here are some specs on it. It is just a normal setup. I wanted to build a street setup, not some monster drag car. It doesnt make that much horsepower, but it is a blast to drive and it holds its own. Feel free to ask me any questions. :D

Setup:

Stock 3L motor (59k miles)

HKS Fcon V-pro

HKS Knock Amp/ wideband

HKS 264 cams

BL67mm .68 a/r Turbo Kit

3" downpipe/ Blitz Nurspec Exhaust

Precision 800cc injectors, Dual Denso Pumps, etc...

Apexi AVC-R Boost Controller

And a bunch of other bolt on parts that won't effect the numbers... HKS DLI, ATI Crank dampener etc...

Power

527whp/441wtq - 19psi 91 octane

651whp/550wtq - 28psi 111 octane

NOTE- I had a bad exhaust leak between my turbo and manifold which caused it to spool slower. 1/2 the gasket was actually missing! So it didnt' spool as fast as it could have.

Race gas 111 octane (28psi)

Dyno day:

Engine (dirty)

Edited by cwtt (see edit history)

Hiya mate. :D Keep forgetting you're 4 or 5 hours behind.

Nice car. :)

You'll get some stick probably, US downhill dynos etc. :) Some are woefully optimistic you gotta admit. But hey, no one knocks Ken Hendersons cars. :D

Have a great time mate. Don't forget, most people will be in bed when your posting, so don't take offence if you get no immediate responses. :D

Hiya mate. :D Keep forgetting you're 4 or 5 hours behind.

Nice car. :)

You'll get some stick probably, US downhill dynos etc. :) Some are woefully optimistic you gotta admit. But hey, no one knocks Ken Hendersons cars. :D

Have a great time mate. Don't forget, most people will be in bed when your posting, so don't take offence if you get no immediate responses. :D

lol if you don't believe my dynos, then how about I show you the 3 different dynos I have been on that all produced the exact same numbers :p My numbers are actually not that impressive. Most people with 67mm turbos hit around 700whp. But I wanted my tune very conservative.

But why do you think people wouldnt believe my horsepower numbers? These are average numbers you would get on a US dynojet.

Edited by cwtt (see edit history)

Welcome. Love the colour and alloys. Got any vid clips on the dyno?

Thanks! They made Anthracite (often called monkey shit brown MSB) for 1993 :D I have heard rumors that there were a couple that made it to 94. But most of them were made only in 1993 so it is a very rare color.

Welcome :) Does it run on race gas everyday?

I try to keep it on race gas. Pump gas over here is 91octane (PON) equivilant to your 95octane (RON). Which really puts a damper on the performance. It limits me to 530whp, which is not nearly as fun as 650!

But I do have a gas station down the street from my house which has 111octane! (probably like 120+ in Europe) So of course I like to fill up at that station when I have the funds.

That's a very very nice Supra you have there, although I notice you have One Facelift headlight and one UK headlight?

Ah good eye! Yes I have all three types of headlights made. I have the Euro glass, the 98's, and the 93-96 plastic. I was just trying to decide which one I like better.

Why is it you find a nice place for a picture, grab the camera, and your girlfriend says "Can I just stay here". :rolleyes:

lol That is exactly what happened.

I dont think I've seen a day like that in Scotland all year :(

Do you have a spare room over there, and does your g.friend have a sister:d

Yes she has a sister, but she is a brat. haha