The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone got anything on order from Trust/ Greddy?

Jason

Does it really matter, what do they sell that no one makes already, and generally better - maybe folk have seen sense and stopped paying their overinflated prices

I dunno - of all the bits and bobs I've bought, most have been either Greddy or HKS. The GReddy ones have all been spot on, no trouble at all. The HKS ones have almost _all_ caused major headaches.

That's only 5 grand - sucks but it's hardly mega-money.

I guess that depends on your point of view. It's nothing to the likes of Top Secret and Mine's, but to a small time tuner in an already depressed market it's a significant amount.

A lot of people have the impression all tuners in Japan have huge work shops with shelves of gleaming parts, when in reality even many of the big names work out of places that resemble a back street garage.

I guess that depends on your point of view. It's nothing to the likes of Top Secret and Mine's, but to a small time tuner in an already depressed market it's a significant amount.

A lot of people have the impression all tuners in Japan have huge work shops with shelves of gleaming parts, when in reality even many of the big names work out of places that resemble a back street garage.

I always was under the impression Greddy and Apexi are the biggest. Then HKS.

Who is then? Top Secret? I always thought they'd be the smallest.

The worrying thing is that the decline in their sales is partly due to 'cheap chinese knock offs'. We know how dangerous these are and yet ebay is full of £80 tubular manifolds that punters are willing to try as they are so cheap.

Didn't think greddy\trust were that expensive either, think of their intake, the Greddy LS intercooler kit was well priced for a full kit and half decent core, the EMU wasn't too bad for those that preferred not to pay £1k+ for engine management etc.