The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I need pancakes

AndyT

Hi again folks. :)

My imminent return to Jerkinbed has produced niggling desires for pancakes. :D

Who's for which dates?

October

4 or 5 Track and Japshow finals. So that's busy. :)

11 or 12

18 or 19 18 = Suprapod. That'll be busy too then. :D

25 or 26

I'll not know my schedule until the 3rd but I'm sure I can jiggle to suit. :D

Andy
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_grin.gif
Edited by AndyT (see edit history)

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Me too!!!!:yummy:

I can do any weekend except Supra pod weekend and Jap show final weekend.

Yeh that:) I too need pancakes:eyebrows:

Sorry for being ignorant, but pancakes?

Check out the other threads here in the North West section. We got together for a drive around North Wales as suggested by Gaz and then Paul suggested we visited a pancake house he knew of. We've been going regularly ever since, but its been a while.

I meet the guys near Llangollen, from there we tend to head to Bal Lake, Betis-y-coed (spelling) and then to Rowen where the pancakes are:) Oh, and they aint like any pancake you would have had before, they're dutch and I think we can all recommend the Dutch Savoury:)

you know flour, milk, eggs, an excuse for a drive around Wales. The usual ;)

Mike

That sounded to obvious! Wasn't sure if was slang for something else! lol. Well, loving the idea!

Why don't we get more 'random' meets like this down south?

Yeh that:) I too need pancakes:eyebrows:

Check out the other threads here in the North West section. We got together for a drive around North Wales as suggested by Gaz and then Paul suggested we visited a pancake house he knew of. We've been going regularly ever since, but its been a while.

I meet the guys near Llangollen, from there we tend to head to Bal Lake, Betis-y-coed (spelling) and then to Rowen where the pancakes are:) Oh, and they aint like any pancake you would have had before, they're dutch and I think we can all recommend the Dutch Savoury:)

lol

I'm likely to be up north around the start of November, so if you guys fancy a pancake jolly on one of the first couple of weekends that month, I'll be up for it :D

:thumbs: Work dependant a bit more then. Unless the Polish, Bulgarian, Portugese workforce in Birkenhead don't make the dates. :rolleyes:

Really sorry to mess you guys about (especially as I suggested this Saturday:() but the camber on the Supe needs doing urgently and Ellis has the first birthday party of his new school year (major social event that a 5 year old just can't miss).

If any of you do go, have a large dutch savoury for me:(

Vicki x

Shame you cant make it Vicki:( Even though the tea bagging made me rench a little bit:d I'll still be up for a little drive up:)

Andy, Lynz, Dan still fancy it?:) I would be quite happy to go for a spirited drive around the area like me and Rich did a couple of weeks ago:)

Shame you cant make it Vicki:( Even though the tea bagging made me rench a little bit:d I'll still be up for a little drive up:)

Andy, Lynz, Dan still fancy it?:) I would be quite happy to go for a spirited drive around the area like me and Rich did a couple of weeks ago:)

I definitely want to go need a pancake really bad!!!:(

What time and where shall we meet? Not sure if Mike and Kate are up for this one too.

I definitely want to go need a pancake really bad!!!:(

What time and where shall we meet? Not sure if Mike and Kate are up for this one too.

Ive just sent Andy a pm to see if he is still up for at least a drive:) Best place for me to meet to be honest is the horseshoe pass as usual:)