The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Spacers??

Duffman

Looking at your garage I can see why you want more offset at the rear but spacers is not the answer IMO, I would look at investing in a new set of rears or a new set of alloys if you want to acheive that

I've been wanting a new chunkier set of wheels to give it that look i'm after so maybe i'd be just as well getting some if I see anything I fancy at a good price :sly:

IMO that's gonna be seriously bad. Combo of too small a wheel and spacers is asking for trouble Sean.

Invest in another set of rims, no spacers. A common size is 8.5" width on front, 9.5" rear or 10"

Get a set that will clear uk brakes for future upgrades.

cheers bud will do

IMO that's gonna be seriously bad. Combo of too small a wheel and spacers is asking for trouble Sean.

Invest in another set of rims, no spacers. A common size is 8.5" width on front, 9.5" rear or 10"

Get a set that will clear uk brakes for future upgrades.

Agreed! 235's will be very narrow. I have 295's and they fit pretty easy. You just have to get the correct offset. The offset can really make a good looking wheel look great.

Agreed! 235's will be very narrow. I have 295's and they fit pretty easy. You just have to get the correct offset. The offset can really make a good looking wheel look great.

You need 295's mate. Your motor is churning out some serious ponies. :D

Also, USA seem to have the market for custom offset wheels. We have some fans here. :)

Price wise when the have to be shipped is prohibitive though. :(

http://www.ccwheel.com/files/gallery.php?id=toyota#a

You can achieve a subtle but aggressive look with the better offsets. I hadn't realized just how much better.

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=429834