The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra got machine polish at the weekend

Duffman

what type of polish did you use to bring it up like that

Used Autoglym polish and then sealed it, think that was Autoglym as well. To try and preserve it a bit longer.

3 hours work and there you have it...looks 1,000,000 times better well worth the effort :D

Note: this was done with an extreme hangover and I still don't regret it :blink:

3 hours? VXRMark would say three months, but then he is possibly mentally ill.

It takes full day at least to polish, seal and wax properly car of the size of Supra. Autoglym polish is NOT removing swirls, it's filling them up, covering them. VXRMark and generally detailingworld folks are using proper polish, which is taking off some of clear laquer in a bid to get rid of scratches, and believe me, it is not that quick (unless your car is brand new or was recently resprayed :p ). Anyway - good job as she is shiny, but it will not stay like this for very long i'm afraid ...

It takes full day at least to polish, seal and wax properly car of the size of Supra. Autoglym polish is NOT removing swirls, it's filling them up, covering them. VXRMark and generally detailingworld folks are using proper polish, which is taking off some of clear laquer in a bid to get rid of scratches, and believe me, it is not that quick (unless your car is brand new or was recently resprayed :p ). Anyway - good job as she is shiny, but it will not stay like this for very long i'm afraid ...

oh well maybe thats next then

looks gd now anyway but i kow what you mean prob wont last long