The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How on earth !

tooquicktostop

When you look at this car

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=161357

and all the attention to detail and hard work all for less than 10K, how on earth did this get to 10K already, apart from the looks there is some very serious issues with the add, including the fact the picture is an AUTO, but the owner states 5 speeds so whats it that all about !

sorry if it is a members car but some poor bugger is going to 'win' that

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-SUPRA-TWIN-TURBO_W0QQitemZ190248959416QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item190248959416&_trkparms=72%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

My money is on someone bumping the auction price, you can see bidder 3 started up bumping it while the price was low, and has now obviously entered a stupid 2nd bid. I wouldn't pay more than £1k for it, honestly (well maybe a little more considering the wheels and chairs (sic), but it wouldn't be much).

This is my old UK Auto ... I sold it about 2 1/2 years ago to a guy from London for around £9k... when I sold it the oil seals on the turbos were worn, it had been thoroughly abused, and was at about 90k I think. He must have crashed it after he bought it from me as it was straight when it left ...

Worth about £4-5k is my eyes if 'thats what you like'.

It had the subs in the back when I sold it... I just can't believe that they are still there.

The original work was done by a guy from Barnstaple, Devon. Not sure if he is/was a member here.

I agree with the 'bidding it up' theory .. 100%.