The mkiv Supra Owners Club

can uk turbo bolt on to j spec car?

L33

you just need a different downpipe and manifold for the turbos, most sets of turbos come up for sale attached to the manifold anyway. And CW can probably do you a downpipe (1st Decat). They run fine on the JSpec injectors, but you could improve them by uprating the injectors but not sure if you then need to do anything with the ECU around fueling?

The UK's are slightly laggier than the JSpecs, but not so much that you notice or it makes a massive difference. However they do feel like they pull more top end, but that's just my thoughts from havign UKs on mine replacing the Jspecs (I haven't changed the injectors yet, if I had the money I would change the injectors and possibly the cams for UK ones as well and sort out the mapping for it, but they're just nice to haves)

You can also but more boost, or at least know that at 1.2bar they should be very safe (especially compared to the ceramics). And you'll have the comfort that should they go, they shouldn't shatter through your engine ;)

I'm sure others have opinions but that's my experience of them so far