Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Faye

Looking very nice.

By the way, hello!

Thankyou!

hello back.

its not a very clear photo but all i have for the moment.

it has taken me all evening to get things going on this site,

i'm very new to the internet, it has also kept me occupied whilst i'm trying to give up smoking which is now into it's third week.

Originally posted by Mr Deano

Heres a tiny picture of my 94' TT6sp.

An o.a.p. had it previously.,

i know this as he left all his hit's from the fiftys and sixtys cd's in the cd changer, the car is perfectly immaculate with very low miles for it's age.

I'm proud.

nice car mate, that reminds me of only fools and horses when del boy is selling an old banger. " it used to belong to an old vicar who only used it to drive to church, oh look hes even left his bible in the glove box"

Mr Deano,

Nice supe,

I imagined the owner of that one would be on here, i did phone up about this one when it was on autotrader but it already went to you!, very nice find it was a bargain!

I saw in the other thread that you started that garages had pretty much told you not to buy a UK manual? what were there reasons behind it??

Thanks

Tom.

Originally posted by TDRAPER

Mr Deano,

Nice supe,

I imagined the owner of that one would be on here, i did phone up about this one when it was on autotrader but it already went to you!, very nice find it was a bargain!

I saw in the other thread that you started that garages had pretty much told you not to buy a UK manual? what were there reasons behind it??

Thanks

Tom.

T o be honest with you mate , i think that the garages were telling me not to go for a uk manual mainly because all the supras i seen at garages were auto imports and the fact that there isnt many uk manuals about meant that they couldnt sell me one, alternativly for them they would try to convince me that the import autos were the better, i strongly feel that the uk cars are better conditon all around and(looked after more) and also fully loaded with all the niceys and mainly the appreciation on them is stronger . Mr deano

Originally posted by Steve M

:) welcome to the bbs ,looks good and the best colour:innocent:

a colour i didnt actually expect to buy , but an adorable colour when cleaned and polished,

i stick it in my garage after a long drive and clean the beauty again and again as i cant get enough of it's presence.

it's parked outside my barbers shop all day in my sight away from all the lame drivers who are likely to scratch it.

Welcome to the board Deano,

i strongly feel that the uk cars are better conditon all around and(looked after more) and also fully loaded with all the niceys and mainly the appreciation on them is stronger . Mr deano

Yep, have to agree with you on this point:D

Originally posted by leett

nice car mate, that reminds me of only fools and horses when del boy is selling an old banger. " it used to belong to an old vicar who only used it to drive to church, oh look hes even left his bible in the glove box"

i gave all the cd's to my old man as i'm only 22.

i hardly going to listen to number one love songs of the sixties HEARTBEAT.

how do you find yours being a uk spec?

is it a man or auto?

Mr. Deano, welcome to the wonderful world of "I love my Supra" and "How to spend lots of money in an incredibly short space of time".

I get back to wales most weekends, maybe we can meet up? If you let me know when I can slow down in my J-spec and wait for you to catch up.

:p

Originally posted by dude

Fools Fools the lot of you :D

Nice car Deano let me know when you want it De-horned !!!!:)

dude:flame Dev

is that got anything to do with the headlamp washers???

what the story there then???

i dont mind them although everyone else sais their wrong and that they shouldny be there!!!!!!1

Deano

is that got anything to do with the headlamp washers???

what the story there then???

i dont mind them although everyone else sais their wrong and that they shouldny be there!!!!!!1

Deano

Methinks this could turn into a very long thread :innocent:

Originally posted by CJ

Mr. Deano, welcome to the wonderful world of "I love my Supra" and "How to spend lots of money in an incredibly short space of time".

I get back to wales most weekends, maybe we can meet up? If you let me know when I can slow down in my J-spec and wait for you to catch up.

:p

Where to in wales mate? i'm near Cardiff...