The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Modified Live: Snetterton, Norfolk

Jason

With lots of action on this high speed track, and off the track too, this is going to be a great day out.

To take part in the show and shine you can just turn up on the day but it is recommended that you pre-book your space by emailing [email protected].

Pre-booked tickets are £15.00 per person, £20.00 on the gate. Under 12's are free.

Full details on the competition prizes, judging times and how to book club stands and tickets can be found on http://www.modifiedlive.co.uk.

Regards,

Pippa

Auto-Media

• 2 weeks later...
Are we having a club stand at this. I am happy to sort one out if enough folk are interested.

Baz if you don't mind (and assuming there is enough interest) that would be very much appreciated (I can help organise/advise you if required, of course). This event's a little too far for me so I won't be going, I don't know if any of the other events chaps would be up for it though.

I'll be there! :) Will be good to see people from the club there again!

Event info on Facebook:

http://www.new.facebook.com/event.php?eid=73255025031

Nice info mate :)

I'll be there as well, not planning on blowing anything up 2 days before this one either!

This may well be the last time this year to see the 3 supes together competing.

We wanna see banners and flags and groupies :eyebrows:

So.....................................it would appear that no-where near 10 people want to attend this, so its not going to happen I'm afraid :(

I'm going anyway, but would have loved to be parked up with a few supras for the day.

Maybe next time.

what time to aiming to be there.....? i fi can find a co- driver i'll still come

So.....................................it would appear that no-where near 10 people want to attend this, so its not going to happen I'm afraid :(

I'm going anyway, but would have loved to be parked up with a few supras for the day.

Maybe next time.

.... thanks for offering to help out Baz.

See if you can pop in to our garage when you're there on Sunday - Be good to put a face to the name :)

Will pop over Steve, but we have met already as you attended my pre season TSS event last year @ Barkston Heath, the one where Andy Barnes brought the DO-Luck supra to play with.

See you sunday, Adrian (Fensport) cant make this one as he is over in Japan.....lucky sod:d

Regards

Will pop over Steve, but we have met already as you attended my pre season TSS event last year @ Barkston Heath, the one where Andy Barnes brought the DO-Luck supra to play with.

See you sunday, Adrian (Fensport) cant make this one as he is over in Japan.....lucky sod:d

Regards

.. Ahhh Baz, yes, I remember now.

Sorry mate, didn't realise you were one and the same :)