The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Back on the scene!!

patrikbrunt

Hello all, not exactly a new member, ive been with the forum a while, but have just rejoined....I used to own a NA supra but sold it earlier on in the year, which it turned out I regretted soon after! Anyway I picked up a J spec TT auto this week, which I absolutely love to pieces already!! Pics are to follow shortly, just getting them off my phone now.

only issues is the front splitter is missing; the guy said he'd had a bomex one fitted, but it got broken off when taken to a garage. Id like to put an original one back on there I think and keep the active spoiler. also the tailpipe section of the exhaust has been patched up so may want replacing soon... as and when money allows it!

pictures:

my old supra:

nice simple boot install, I like. :)

Some very funky floor mats you got there too :D

yeh the boot install was a right bonus, infact the whole sound system is really nicely done and sounds awesome.

im not that keen on the floor mats either! but theyre real thick and seem good quality, plus tailored for the soop so prob hang onto them, maybe dye them black if i get round to it!

Forgot to mention, I had the car up on ramps yesterday and found out its sitting on coilovers, which is a right bonus as the guy didnt mention them, probably didnt even know himself! I did find the make written on them but it escapes me now... im sure it ended in X.

p.s. marc I love your interior, the retrim looks spanking, was it costly?