The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The big bristol meet

downimpact

• 2 weeks later...
Guest morganl7

Hi John, yes, did get a tad lost too! :blink: I was stupid enough to think that I would be able to find someone on the ring road (somewhere) but then realised that I'd be driving round in circles if I carried on :D (took a while to realise this mind!) so then just headed home...

See you at Toby meet next month?

Guest morganl7

I live in Abertillery and work in Newbridge Comp so that'll be me in the mornings! I'm guessing you don't drive your Supe to work? See a black one now and then in Crumlin but not seen the one in your garage...

I live in Abertillery and work in Newbridge Comp so that'll be me in the mornings! I'm guessing you don't drive your Supe to work? See a black one now and then in Crumlin but not seen the one in your garage...

I drove it once or twice, But not any more as its sold. We have been doing alot of work in General Dynamics and also did some work in the Comp, I work for Office Visions you might have seen our Van parked in the School Yard, All the little f*ckers were jumping on the back :)

I did the Ceiling in the room as you go up the main stairs and turn left :cool: Then I got caught as the bell went on the stairs with all my tools and steps and started to get bullied :rlol:

Guest morganl7
I drove it once or twice, But not any more as its sold. We have been doing alot of work in General Dynamics and also did some work in the Comp, I work for Office Visions you might have seen our Van parked in the School Yard, All the little f*ckers were jumping on the back :)

I did the Ceiling in the room as you go up the main stairs and turn left :cool: Then I got caught as the bell went on the stairs with all my tools and steps and started to get bullied :rlol:

Was that an IT room? I'm in the science block...

Quite surprised about the kids tbh cos although there are a few horrors of kids there, the majority of them are really nice. Well, compared to my last school :taped: they are angels! [GRIN][/GRIN]