The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dotz Hanzo Alloys

derek300zx

• 1 year later...

Them e-bay packages- the tyres are usually "budget performance", ie. SHITE.

If there is an option for an upgrade, please pay for it, as that may get you Avons or the like.

The budget tyres will be ditch-finders, find out the make and do a search on here, or post the brand. Cheap tyres and RWD don't go hand in hand.

sorry but these wheels look good on this car lol

They look terrible in my opinion, million and one better choices of wheels out there for the Supra. They just don't look right, I can't put my finger on what it is, just don't think they suit the car at all.

Like I said though dude, each to their own, don't feel like you have to prove anything to anyone, if you like em that's all that counts :cool:

It amazes me the amount of people with ridiculous taste that still buy Supras. Now I know we are all different, but come on. Those wheels look ridiculous. There are a 1000 other wheels that would look far better than they do on that orange car. Yeah the kit almost pulls the wheels off and the overall look is OK but they don't by any stretch of the imagination look good.

It amazes me the amount of people with ridiculous taste that still buy Supras. Now I know we are all different, but come on. Those wheels look ridiculous. There are a 1000 other wheels that would look far better than they do on that orange car. Yeah the kit almost pulls the wheels off and the overall look is OK but they don't by any stretch of the imagination look good.

If you remember back to my Jade R thread, I got kind've got the same response! :D

Each to there own I'd say , I have seen them on a Saxo before though so bare that in mind! :D

The standard wheels look better lol well that is bad taste, what's on your supra

:rlol:

You honestly believe that tat looks better than stock

:rlol:

There's loads of Supras around with horrible, cheap wheels, I guess another will make no difference.

Ha ha hideous, where did u get them red leather seats in a pimps van, now there hideous lol

Ahh getting personal now, did I say the the supra I seen the wheels on was yours? No. Hell perhaps yours suits them.

But since you've decided to go this route. All I'll say is.. You shoulda gone to specsavers, on both accounts :p