The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pics at last!

Guest chinstrapped

Guest chinstrapped

Hi all, thanks for the positive replies! Paul, they're not HID, I think the dips and mains are bluevision or something similar. HID dips are going in next month though :D

Guest chinstrapped

Ewen they are Work 'Equip' 17" split rims. They look fine in the photos with the distance and the low light but in truth they are in shocking nick, badly kerbed and flaking in places. I didn't like them at all to begin with but they've really grown on me (especially since finding out the costs of quality replacements ;)), so I feel a refurb is in order. Will probably get the spokes polished too, I think that will look the absolute mutt's. Or maybe all-black. Thoughts anyone?

Luke

Guest chinstrapped
Hi Luke,

Car is looking good mate, good to see your looking after it. Had any more bother from that focus st lol?

Wheel's are work equip they really are nice wheels

http://www.envyperformance.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=3674

:blush: lol!!!

Hey Chris, yep they're great wheels, shame the previous owner but one (obviously) kerbed 'em **whistles**

No more trouble with Focuses, had a nice little play with an R32, not a race at all (he'd definitely have had me) but fun nonetheless. How's the TT, decided to go for BPU yet?

yeah they are a little kerbed and flakey not all done by me, promise lol! UK roads have not helped either i was gonna get them refurbed my self but i got the tt instead

R32 as in a golf or skyline? would have thought you would be pretty even matched to a r32 golf.

TT is still pretty standard more than enough power for me at the moment, will look at going BPU in the new year as it will be soon be winter

Guest chinstrapped

R32 as in a golf or skyline? would have thought you would be pretty even matched to a r32 golf.

TT is still pretty standard more than enough power for me at the moment, will look at going BPU in the new year as it will be soon be winter

It was a golf Chris. I didn't bother really pushing it, thought he'd wipe the floor with me, just done a little digging and you're right, it would have been a fair match... Ah well!

Sounds like the plan to go BPU in the new year with winter roads, but I knew you'd want to do it eventually the way you talked about that 600-odd brake Supra you drove!