The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What do you think about this ?!

SupraTTBPU

Not sure what they are selling here but it looks to me from the company's info sheet that they are a set of Hybrid Turbos. The internals look almost identicle to a set of Turbo Technic 1.7bar Hybrids which I have in my garage. Someone may be able to offer a better perspective on this kit other than my comments;) The info below is taking from the web page and this is what got me thinking about the Hybrid concept i.e. the exchange of your normal OEM turbos for the uprated kit

"Shipping is a flat rate of $85 to the lower 48 states. Please select below if you want to ship your turbos to us FIRST for NO core charge, or pay a $650 core charge for us to ship you the GT28R turbos FIRST and then you return your stock turbos within 60 days for a $650 refund".

But these Hybrid still run sequentiell not like the other Hybrids !!

Sorry, alll Hybrids run the stock sequential system, because they are Hybrids using the same housing, its just the internals that differ. These are hybrids as far as Im concerned, nothing new, unless someone can point something out.....they might make 50-80bhp more then what our standard Hybrids are due to make but then I would put that down to the US's power figures generally being higher then ours ;)