The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Do Luck undertray on ebay

tooquicktostop

I was winning on this until a few moments ago, not sure I want to bid any further, how much are these new both original Do Luck and a copy like this one ??, if it is a lot more than £150 I may have a few more bids ?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-supra-do-luck-styled-rear-splitter-diffuser-93_W0QQitemZ190248653975QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item190248653975&_trkparms=72%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Ok got a discounted price from Sumo for this if we set up a group buy, the list price is £215 plus VAT and Delivery but if we get a few of us together Sumo will offer this at

£200 plus VAT and delivery

not huge difference but they tell me there is not a lot in it for them on this part, anyone interested ??

1. tooquicktostop

I was just looking at this on ebay to see what it looked like..

After reading his write-up for the item, he seems to have a grievance with this site.

He also says that he has an ab-flug kit and the pic of his car seems to be the carbon bodied ab-flug.

It isn't the same car that rears it's ugly head every now and then is it?

On a slightly different note - does anyone know if the do-luck one fits if you have spats on ?

I was just looking at this on ebay to see what it looked like..

After reading his write-up for the item, he seems to have a grievance with this site.

He also says that he has an ab-flug kit and the pic of his car seems to be the carbon bodied ab-flug.

It isn't the same car that rears it's ugly head every now and then is it?

On a slightly different note - does anyone know if the do-luck one fits if you have spats on ?

It's not NOBRs if that's what you mean - different plate.

No but I remember him joining not long ago and posting in new members. He seamed ok from what I remember but Ive been wrong before.

Edit: TBH I see his grievance but I dont think there was any need to show the club in a bad light. He could have put up a dispute if the seller and him could not come to an agreement. Though, having that bumper I would have at least checked to see if it would fit as its so differant.

Edited by hoff (see edit history)