The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New member - Advice needed

Guest Ollie83

Guest Ollie83

Hi there! I am considering "upgrading" my subaru to a mkiv supra but have a few questions. My budget is some place around the £15000 mark and i want a manual car with a nice bodykit (nothing to bling just enough to look mean!) Problem i have is that i live all the way up in Orkney so i have no access to 97+ ron fuels only 95! Right now i run my impreza on ocatne boosters and have had the car mapped to suit. For my budget most of the cars are big single turbo cars with big outputs, could they be mapped to cope on 95 + octane boost? Any advice welcome

Cheers

Ollie

Hi there! I am considering "upgrading" my subaru to a mkiv supra but have a few questions. My budget is some place around the £15000 mark and i want a manual car with a nice bodykit (nothing to bling just enough to look mean!)

Cheers

Ollie

have a butchs at

http://www.jm-imports.co.uk/

http://www.whifbitz.co.uk/

(sorry to any of the other traders if you sell cars but i could only think of these)

you should be able to get a idea of kits what they look like and what you can get for your 15k

Guest Ollie83

Ok will do thanks for the advice guys! I have not been here long but am glad to see how friendly everyone is! I have yet to even drive a supra but i have always wanted one since the fast and furious film lol! Although my attidude in styling has changed since then i cant wait to get behind the wheel!

Hi there! I am considering "upgrading" my subaru to a mkiv supra but have a few questions. My budget is some place around the £15000 mark and i want a manual car with a nice bodykit (nothing to bling just enough to look mean!) Problem i have is that i live all the way up in Orkney so i have no access to 97+ ron fuels only 95! Right now i run my impreza on ocatne boosters and have had the car mapped to suit. For my budget most of the cars are big single turbo cars with big outputs, could they be mapped to cope on 95 + octane boost? Any advice welcome

Cheers

Ollie

You will soon become certain peoples favourite with 15k to spend - that will buy you a nice Supra and don't forget to take your time to buy the right one.

Welcome Ollie;)

Guest Ollie83

Yeh am gonna take my time as a fool and his money are easily parted! lol. I was wondering what like a supra is on winding A roads and B roads as that is all there is in Orkney! Obviously the impreza i have is ideal but wondering wether the supra is more suited to dual carrigeway and motorway blasts for fun?!

Hello people:) I'm from Sweden and new member here. Looking around for a Supra TT Auto, white or red. Price around

4500-5000£. would be thankful for more tips about this types of cars.