JamieP

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And i still cant make my mind up.

Gone back to a cheapo one now same as i had on the red car.

Wanted the bride one but they dont make that anymore according to Gaz:(

Show me what you have got or recommend me something, thanks:)

Are you putting any of these up for sale? Pics?

I'm having the same problem at the moment. I want one that matches the interior, but looks sportier than stock without being tacky. I like the Momo millenium but it just doesn't seem to go with the Supras interior for some reason.

Like that wheel Rog. :)

Jay. Since TRD have deemed not to make their wheels anymore, is that gen 7 a direct fit and does it have an airbag bud?:)

Don't think it's a direct fit Andy, but yes it has an airbag, Carlos was selling everything needed to do this conversion a while ago

See here for full thread Andy http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=157220

Edited by jevansio (see edit history)

Are you putting any of these up for sale? Pics?

I'm having the same problem at the moment. I want one that matches the interior, but looks sportier than stock without being tacky. I like the Momo millenium but it just doesn't seem to go with the Supras interior for some reason.

Sold this one to TRD dan

I think LeeP might want this one but if he dont then it will be forsale.

Now ive gone back to this one, same as i had in the red car

Thanks

Are you following me:lol:

:D Unintentional stalking lol. I do admire the amount of work you've done there bud. It's tasteful too. :)

Don't think it's a direct fit Andy, but yes it has an airbag, Carlos was selling everything needed to do this conversion a while ago

Cheers Jay. :thumbs:

The OEM wheel from a VVTi is my personal favourite. Much nicer than any of the pre-facelift ones and of course, OEM quality.

The wheel from a Tiptronic might be a good idea for you, Jamie, as you could wire the buttons up to functions on that fancy dash display. :cool:

Got to agree with Jake here, the one that came on some of the late models is very nice looking and has a 'good' feel if that makes sense!

The TRD one is also decent looking and has a good feel and grip, but very expensive for what it is.

One of the cheaper ones I like is the one on my current car, Momo race: http://www.avonbar.com/product/?pid=6033

The TRD one is also decent looking and has a good feel and grip, but very expensive for what it is.[/url]

The TRD is my favourite and what I use, they were cheap IMO for what they were (ie. including the airbag), as a comparison a brand new late model steering wheel is around £1000!

TRD have discontinued the steering wheels now :(