Black 6sp UK on pistonheads.

lexsum

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did he say it was cheap?:search:

What he is pointing out is a rare car these days, UK manual TT in the best colur;) with decent miles:)

Spot on, we need to get behind people selling cars at these prices, more of us should do it, if the owners control the market value then surely it benefits us? (But not smelly buyers :))

Yeah, suppose you are right guys.

Did he say it was cheap?:search:

What he is pointing out is a rare car these days, UK manual TT in the best colur;) with decent miles:)

I was perhaps misunderstood, but thats nothing new :)

I just cant see this car being worth 12.5K, its a 13 year old petrol drinking high insurance sports car all be it in the best colour and UK spec, all IMO of course and I wish the seller all the best but there are so many bargains out there at present this seemed expensive to me

UK = probably lots of salty winters and a good chance of rust in the seams and nooks and crannies. Fresh import = usually no rust and a good chance it's done a LOT less miles, and optionally a lot newer. (Not to mention faster in the mid range with better spool and less weight..... ;))

well said. The only thing a UK has over a jap is rust, dildo'd headlights, cross eye'd tail lights and glass headlights and the bonnet scoop (which was an option in Japan anyway).

:rlol:

ok, they are not that bad by any means but I just dont get why this forum praises them so much.

UK Rx7s & 300zx's are rare but you dont see people going on about them like supras.