The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nearly got wiped out on way to work tonight

supra_si

Im very familiar witht he roads around work so im always looking out for numpties however this one surprised me,

There is a blind dip the i had entered and was travelling up onto the crest, just as i came onto the brow i saw a ford focus overtaking 2 cyclists on my side of the road,

I swerved and went onto the grass verge and managed to keep the back end so i didnt hit the bushes at the side of the road and managed to get the car back onto the road with no real trouble, Had i arrived at the crest a second later it would have been a head on for sure, god knows how he didnt get my backend as i swerved off my own side of the road to give him room.

All i can say is hats off to the supra for great handling when i needed it the most.

If i find out who it was there shall be severe words flying towards them.

i havnt long got in after a trip home from north wales. country roads all the way home.encountered some serious aquaplaning while goig through little streams across the road (had a load of rain fall) which put the sh1ts up me big time! but the supra just seemed to snap back into place everytime. i managed to get home in one piece but took out a rabbit and a cat on the way.

i havnt long got in after a trip home from north wales. country roads all the way home.encountered some serious aquaplaning while goig through little streams across the road (had a load of rain fall) which put the sh1ts up me big time! but the supra just seemed to snap back into place everytime. i managed to get home in one piece but took out a rabbit and a cat on the way.

Why didn't you just slow down? :blink:

I have noticed that some people seem to overtake cylists as if they are overtaking an oil tanker.

Using far too much of the opposite carriageway when most time you don't even have to cross the central markings.

And I hate cyclists who use too much of the road thinking they are a heavy goods vehicle or something.

I have noticed that some people seem to overtake cylists as if they are overtaking an oil tanker.

Using far too much of the opposite carriageway when most time you don't even have to cross the central markings.

And I hate cyclists who use too much of the road thinking they are a heavy goods vehicle or something.

My girlfriends like that. She says she was told to give them the same disatnce you give a car to overtake them. I tell her that they arn't as wide as cars, please move back towards ourside of the road please there is a car coming:blink::D