The mkiv Supra Owners Club

29th September Trackday Mondello Park

supramkivcork

Being run in association with sxoc.com

and quoting the message on there website below.

"After the great success of our first trackday in January at Mondello I've been asked to sort out another one so finally now that we've decided on the date it's going ahead!

As per usual, events (as opposed to meets) are for full SXOC members only(obviously this statement doesnt apply to our members). Details on how to become a full member, benefits of membership etc are posted up in the Membership FAQs.

Details of the day are as follows:

Date: Monday 29th September 2008

Time: 8:30am-1:30pm (track-time starts at 10, briefings etc beforehand)

Track: Mondello International Circuit, Co. Kildare

Check this link for good trackday info: (SXOC) A beginner's guide to trackdays

Bad news for the drifters I'm afraid though:

"Unfortunately we are not allowed run drifting sessions anymore, they were too noisy and tore up the grass verges, it's a pity cause everyone

enjoyed it but the boss is strict about it and absolutely no more drifting allowed on track days. Sorry about this but it's out of my control."

To make the cost of the day low enough for everyone (I'm aiming for between €175 & €200 per person for the day) we're looking for 40 people or thereabouts.

At some stage we may invite another/other club(s) to join us to make up numbers seeing as we're having the International track for the morning. Details of this will be announced at a later stage.

When putting your name down for the trackday please be aware that I'll be looking for a deposit of €100 from you as soon as you're name's up. I'm looking at getting a bank account that we can use for future events like this; for now just PM me & we can sort out the best/easiest way of getting the money to me or one of the other area reps. If there's a few of you in the same area & one or other is going to a meet in the mean-time for example then would be a good time to club together all your deposits and have them in.

Deposits are non-refundable. The only exception to this rule is if the list is full and if for some reason you can't make it, you can sell your space on the track to another member for the deposit amount or if you pay me the full amount up-front the same applies."

New member jpo on this site organising this one so pm him or me if interested in this event !!!