The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra BHP record (european) ?

Guest KDW

Does anyone know what's the most BHP anyone in europe made in a Supe?

Both 3.0 and 3.4 tell me :)

I tend to make a run at it in a few weeks so I need to know what I'm up against :sly:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will you set up handle a true 1000 BHP? you have a stock piston and rod am I right ??

Also are 850cc injectors enough to flow 1000BHP ?

LOL.. What do you think mate? ;)

My garage is the old setup.. I dropped £70K into the car over the last 3 months or so.

Few pointers:

Fully built 3.4L stroker (9.0:1 CR)

Fully built Stage 4 head

VWR intake manifold

4row FMIC with custom 4" end tanks

Custom PHR stage 4+ fuel system

GT47-88R with custom divided exhaust housing (coated/polished)

Full Race T6 twinscroll (gen 3) exhaust manifold (coated)

Full Race 5" downpipe & midpipe, "tear drop" catback.

RPS triple carbon/carbon clutch

Titan carbon driveshaft (propshaft)

Custom Titan/NX direct port Nitrous (up to 500 whp)

Motec M600

etc..

etc..

Engine built by Dusty @ MVP.

Motec mapped by John Reed.

That is going to be a beast!!

How the hell did you fit a FR T6 mani AND a 5" DP in there!!?I reckon I've got about 10mm of space left with a 4"DP and their T4mani!!

In all seriousness, isnt there a fast sup in europe owned by a polish guy, dimitri must have had a huge power one at some point, and Baz Titan built and Tuned supra was running well over 1200bhp

That is going to be a beast!!

How the hell did you fit a FR T6 mani AND a 5" DP in there!!?I reckon I've got about 10mm of space left with a 4"DP and their T4mani!!

In all seriousness, isnt there a fast sup in europe owned by a polish guy, dimitri must have had a huge power one at some point, and Baz Titan built and Tuned supra was running well over 1200bhp

I haven't fitted it yet actually! I hope it will :taped:

Everything is in transit from the US as we speak, the car is at the body shop getting a show quality paint job atm.

this picture was taken last week:

http://peecee.dk/uploads/092008/28082008(001).jpg

Look forward to hearing the results, is this a drag car you are building? any pics?

You won't belive me when I say this, but it is actually still a "street car" :D

Most people will say it's for sure not a street drivable car, but I'm not like most people.

I never use it to go shopping or anything like that, I just drive around town to have fun, and I also attend the local street racing events.

I will be attending some of the drag events here in Scandinavian also.

Blimey:D that is going to be next to useless unless on a very big rd then all hell will break loose:D when do you predict it will make full boost? 6000rpm+?

2020:d

A.D;)

In all seriousness, thats gonna be a biatch to build, is it twin scroll, twin wastegate on the t6? The Downpipe is going to have to sit in first, the manifold lower studs can stay, then the manifold slots in on top, then the higher studs go in, make sure its covered in bubble wrap when test fitting or all you beautiful coating will be scraped away

What is their Gen3 T6manifold? I only see Gen2, the 6th runner looks slightly different than mine, maybe thats where you get away with the 5inch?

Edited by bolarbag (see edit history)

I have actually done EVERYTHING that can be done to get boost as early as possible.

Twinscroll

Divided exhaust housing (custom order from Garrett in Australian)

Ball Bearings

Anti Surge deleted

Max flowed head

GSC S2 cams

etc..

It will be a top job by John Reed as far as mapping goes, and it has all the bells and whissles, there will not be a gt4788/r fitted supra in the world that will boost earlier than mine for sure!

Very few in the world has the divided housing for instance.

I expect full boost at 5600 RPM.

I was planning on starting a thread in the project section I have a lot of pictures already, but I wanted to wait untill every part was here so it would be a two week thing instead of those 6 months threads thats in there now.. I know how frustrating it is to look at those with SLOOW update rates.

I guess the cat is out of the box now so no need to try and keep it a secret any longer :)

I take it you are going to use the nitrous to help spool the turbo?

Oh yes.

I don't know how much I will spray yet. I think we will start off with a 275 shot, because I don't want to blow the engine..

It's a stout unit, but still :)

maybe even around 200 to start with idk.

full boost at 5600rpm will be without Nitrous though !!

thanks mate, it's at the body shop right now, but only small changes has been made to the exterior, like blended trial rear bumber, number plate hole removed, rear arches are pulled out 1½ inch on each side, antenna removed, rear washer and wiper removed, front wahsers removed.. things like that.

It will still be white but a little brighter white and way more deep and shiny with 2x clear coat and wet sanding in between.

Edited by rob wild (see edit history)

thanks mate, it's at the body shop right now, but only small changes has been made to the exterior, like blended trial rear bumber, number plate hole removed, rear arches are pulled out 1½ inch on each side, antenna removed, rear washer and wiper removed, front wahsers removed.. things like that.

It will still be white but a little brighter white and way more deep and shiny with 2x clear coat and wet sanding in between.