The mkiv Supra Owners Club

colour

pank

i`ve got a bronze colour supra witch i dont see many about. i`m going to get a re-spray cos it needs some work doing.. is the colour i got that rare or should i get the colour of my choice??? by the way i really like the bronze but i like bright colours plus its standard so would cost less

lots of people said to me when i bought my supra dont you wish you bought a skyline and i said i could have but supras are so much better looking and they are the choice of my car..honestly i`d love a lamborghini but for around the same price would you have chose anyhing else?? i wouldn`t.....?

back to the subject then, lol....... if your going to get it re-sprayed anyway, why dont you go for a colour you like? i had mine re-sprayed in bayside blue with a flake, it was silver originally and i was fed up of seeing other supras the same as mine. I think its nice seeing cars with a non-standard colour :p