The mkiv Supra Owners Club

thanks guys

Guest eugene_rzs

Guest eugene_rzs

thanks to all for ur helpfull replies, as ive said i bought a 98 supe from a guy in yorkshire and when i got it home it started to rev out on startup, he contacted a local guy here in ireland xtreme auto,s there called, they came took the car and it turns out there was a prob with the censors in the throtle body.theese censors the guy from the xtreme garage said were someway conected to the traction control system im not well up on all of it ,but for those of u who may know i said id say thanks :)

Guest eugene_rzs
So it's all OK now?

yes aording to the guy at xtreme its been sorted :innocent:hope it is paid for it two weeks ago and havnt seen it since,was very close to giving it back but ight have some fun in it yet :D