The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My run in with a monkey!

Fifty

:)

no I havent gone to the jungle yet (soon)

ordered a top hose for my car from Parklands Toyota (Redruth)

paid 8 quid for next day delivery

cheerfully went to pick it up - 80 mile round trip.

the only problem is they ordered a bottom hose; this half wit then proceeds to tell me its my fault for ordering it, and refuses to apologise, and says as Ive paid for it they wont take it back.

He says Ill show ypou on the screen in the office - so up comes the usual diagram and this clearly shows the hose he ordered was a bottom one. I then said "you know a monkey could read that diagram"

he doesnt like that at all - ooo ooo ooo so in front of his waiting clients he says "are you saying Im a monkey - my reply "monkey and fucking half wit lol"

got home - cut a bit off and stayed with the hard pipe -28 quid for a 5" piece of ffffing pipe.

stay away guys , stay away lol

Rich

did'nt know they had a parklands[toyota] in redruth,thought they were in helston & just outside truro. [looks like you need road map hehe] by the way you should have posted as i have top hose spare,let me know if you want it,

very nice of you Glen;my makeshift saw a bit off and connect the hardpipe handiwork seems OK right now. I did post about samco type hoses but got no response:( Oh and you are right its Truro lol

by the windfarm -hes still amonkey lol

Rich

i HATE toyota parts- most of them dont know what a supra even is. i wanted to get something off them a few months back and the guy at the desk said "toyota have never made a Supra..."

the really funny thing is it had a chart of toyotas model history right behind him at which i pointed out.... i dont think he had been working there that long lol

:)

Whoa hows it goin fellow Cornish dwellers ?

Rich

All good here, back at work now.

very nice of you Glen;my makeshift saw a bit off and connect the hardpipe handiwork seems OK right now. I did post about samco type hoses but got no response:( Oh and you are right its Truro lol

by the windfarm -hes still amonkey lol

Rich

Passed that twice last week on the way to Truro so I was also wondering if you were confused, lol.

fraid not -lots to do as off to Malives on the 15 th - need to update my snorkel kit and g string!:p

Rich

OOeerrrrrr :eyebrows:

2 weeks,i've done a 1,000 in 18 months.:p

Yeah and it shows, your Car is very tidy unlike mine which is a daily and get's hammered with Cowshit and the like every day :(

Love living in the sticks, LOL :rolleyes:

Should have used Steve Manley. Works at Toyota in Oxford. Knows his stuff and will get it delivered next day usually

Yes I should

But it was a top hose FFS!

does he stand on his head -ape lol

and Anya stop giving excuses and wash the car!

Rich